XML
Title :

Villa La Quiete : il patrimonio artistico del conservatorio delle Montalve; Firenze; Le Lettere

Le trasformazioni architettoniche del complesso della Quiete

Author :
CORSANI, Gabriele ;
Publication year :
1997
Language :
Italian ;
Abstract :
Traces the ownership and architectural history (15th-20th cs.) of the Villa La Quiete, Florence. The villa was acquired (1453) by the Medici family from the heirs of Niccolò da Tolentino; it was purchased in 1650 by Eleanora Ramirez De Montalvo, as a conservatory for the Ancille della SS. Vergine Madre di Dio, a lay women's order she founded. A new church, SS. Trinità, was erected by Pier Francesco Silvani and Filippo Grazzini in 1686-1688. Appendix: documents, 1427-1885, and a list of architectural drawings (plans and views, late 17th-19th cs.; Florence, Villa La Quiete) of the Villa La Quiete. ;
Pagination/Size :
31 ill.; diagrams; plans ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Architecture ; Collections ; Dessin d'architecture ; Documents ; Eglise ; Firenze (ITA), Villa La Quiete ; Firenze (ITA), Villa La Quiete, SS. Trinità ; Grazzini, Filippo, act.1685 ; Italie ; Medici, famille ; Niccolò da Tolentino, m.1435 ; Ramirez de Montalvo, Eleonora, 1602-1659 ; Silvani, Pier Francesco, 1620-1685 ; Villa ; 1400-2000 ; 1447-1885 ; 1600-1700 ; 1600-1900 ;
Descriptors :
Architectural drawing ; Architecture ; Churches ; Collections ; Documents ; Firenze (ITA), Villa La Quiete ; Firenze (ITA), Villa La Quiete, SS. Trinità ; Grazzini, Filippo, act.1685 ; Italy ; Medici family ; Niccolò da Tolentino, d.1435 ; Ramirez de Montalvo, Eleonora, 1602-1659 ; Silvani, Pier Francesco, 1620-1685 ; Villas ; 1400-2000 ; 1447-1885 ; 1600-1700 ; 1600-1900 ;
Document type :
Article ;
INIST identifier :
24993563 ;
ISBN :
ISBN 8871663683 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher country :
ITALY ;