XML
Title :

La chiesa del Carmine di Massalombarda

Author :
SAVELLI, Lorenzo ;
Publication year :
1997
Language :
Italian ;
Abstract :
Summarizes the architectural and decoration history and analyzes the design of the Chiesa del Carmine (built 1637), Massa Lombarda, comparing it with other churches in the Romagna region. The master masons responsible for the construction were Lazzaro Sassi and Giacinto Berti. Presents a previously unpublished drawing (Bologna, Archivio di Stato di Bologna) for the high altar (now lost) by Girolamo Bertos. Appendix: documents, 1637-1832. ;
Pagination/Size :
16 ill.; 6 plans ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Architecture ; Autel ; Berti, Giacinto, act.1637 ; Bertos, Girolamo, act.1692-1701 ; Bologna (ITA), Archivio di Stato di Bologna ; Dessin ; Dessin d'architecture ; Documents ; Eglise ; Italie ; Massa Lombarda (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (couvent des carmélites), ; Mobilier d'église ; Sassi, Lazzaro, act.1637 ; 1600-1800 ;
Descriptors :
Altars ; Architectural drawing ; Architecture ; Berti, Giacinto, act.1637 ; Bertos, Girolamo, act.1692-1701 ; Bologna (ITA), Archivio di Stato di Bologna ; Church furnishings ; Churches ; Documents ; Drawing ; Italy ; Massa Lombarda (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (Carmelite convent), S. Ma ; Sassi, Lazzaro, act.1637 ; 1600-1800 ;
Document type :
Article ;
Source :
Studi Romagnoli, 1997, 48
INIST identifier :
24986374 ;
ISSN :
ISSN 0081-6205 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher :
Lega, Faenza
Publisher country :
ITALY ;