XML
Title :

La chiesa di S. Andrea

Authors :
FORMOSA, Franco ; MACETELLI, Mario ; DI CIOCCIO, Antonio ;
Publication year :
1998
Language :
Italian ;
Abstract :
Surveys the history (11th-20th c.) and describes the architecture and decoration of the Romanesque church (renovated, 18th c.) of S. Andrea, Anagni. Examines 13th-20th c. works of art and furnishings in the church, including a triptych (Savior Triptych, 13th-14th cs.) with 15th c. paintings (SS. Magno and Secondina) added to the reverse. ;
Pagination/Size :
59 ; 59 p.; 45 ill. (4 col.); diagrams; plans ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Anagni (ITA), S. Andrea ; Architecture ; Eglise ; Italie ; Peinture ; Triptyque du Sauveur ; 1000-2000 ;
Descriptors :
Anagni (ITA), S. Andrea ; Architecture ; Churches ; Italy ; Painting ; Triptych of the Savior ; 1000-2000 ;
Document type :
Ouvrage ;
INIST identifier :
24986329 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher :
Istituto di storia e di arte del Lazio meridionale, Anagni
Publisher country :
ITALY ;