XML
Title :

Le due chiese di S. Maria de Domno nel centro antico di Salerno

Author :
AMAROTTA, Arcangelo R. ;
Publication year :
1998
Language :
Italian ;
Abstract :
Surveys the 10th-19th c. history (from pastoral visit records and other documents) of several churches in Salerno. From documents and archaeological evidence, argues that the church of S. Maria de Domno (in vicolo S. Maria de Domno) was built late 10th c. by the Lombards, and was in use until at least 1328, and that another church with the same title was built (in via Masuccio Salernitano) after 1328, and was active until 1822. ;
Pagination/Size :
1 plan ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Architecture ; Eglise ; Italie ; Salerno (ITA), S. Maria de Domno ; 900-1900 ;
Descriptors :
Architecture ; Churches ; Italy ; Salerno (ITA), S. Maria de Domno ; 900-1900 ;
Document type :
Article ;
Source :
Rassegna storica salernitana, 1998, 15, 1
INIST identifier :
24976417 ;
ISSN :
ISSN 0394-4018 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher :
Società salernitana di storia patria, Salerno
Publisher country :
ITALY ;