XML
Title :

La chiesa e il convento del Carmine di Monte Sant'Angelo dal XVI al XXI secolo : 1577-2002

Author :
D'ARIENZO, Michele ;
Publication year :
2002
Language :
Italian ;
Abstract :
Traces the late 16th-20th-c. history of the church and convent (founded 1577; suppressed, 1809) of S. Maria del Carmine, Monte Sant'Angelo. The church was rebuilt, late 18th c. After the suppression, the convent was reused as a hospital, barracks, and school. The church was reconsecrated in 1855 as S. Maria del Monte Carmelo, and was restored in 1998. Includes a description of the architecture and the 19th-20th-c. art and church furnishings. ;
Pagination/Size :
238 ; 238 p.; ill.; plans ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Architecture ; Art ; Couvent ; Eglise ; Italie ; Mobilier d'église ; Monte Sant'Angelo (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (couvent) ; Monte Sant'Angelo (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (couvent), S. Maria del ; Réemploi ; 1500-2000 ;
Descriptors :
Architecture ; Art ; Church furnishings ; Churches ; Convents ; Italy ; Monte Sant'Angelo (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (convent) ; Monte Sant'Angelo (ITA), S. Maria del Carmine (convent), S. Maria del ; Reuse ; 1500-2000 ;
Document type :
Ouvrage ;
INIST identifier :
24876185 ;
ISBN :
ISBN 8884310776 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher :
C. Grenzi, Foggia
Publisher country :
ITALY ;