XML
Title :

Das ehemalige Fleischhaus - was es war und was es werden könnte

Author :
MULZER, Erich ;
Publication year :
2001
Language :
German ;
Abstract :
Recounts the history of the Fleischhaus (butcher shop) in Nürnberg from its construction in 1572 until the present time. Also discusses the use of meat tables by the butcher's guild beginning in the 15th c., as well as the decoration of the Fleischhaus façade, the ox sculpture located on top of the Ochsentor portal (adjacent to the Fleischhaus, 1599), a well (known as the Fleischhackerbrunnen, 17th c.), and a bay window (1612). ;
Pagination/Size :
28 ill. ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Allemagne ; Architecture ; Bay-window ; Boeuf ; Boucherie (édifice) ; Bouchers ; Corporation ; Façade ; Iconographie ; Nürnberg (DEU), Fleischhaus ; Nürnberg (DEU), Ochsentor ; Portail ; Puits ; Sculpture ; Table ; Viande ; 1300-2000 ;
Descriptors :
Architecture ; Bay windows ; Butcher shops ; Butchers ; Facades ; Germany ; Guilds ; Iconography ; Meat ; Nürnberg (DEU), Fleischhaus ; Nürnberg (DEU), Ochsentor ; Oxen ; Portals ; Sculpture ; Tables ; Wells ; 1300-2000 ;
Document type :
Article ;
Source :
Nürnberger Altstadtberichte, 2001, 26
INIST identifier :
24875804 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;