XML
Title :

Da waren's nur noch drei! : die letzten Nürnberger Schwedenhäuser

Author :
TASCHNER, Michael ;
Publication year :
2006
Language :
German ;
Abstract :
Discusses the origin of wood houses and barns called Schwedenhäuser, prevalent from the Middle Ages through the ca.17th c. in and north of Nürnberg, focusing on the condition of the three last remaining such houses. Describes their roofing, façades, and floor plans, comparing them to depictions of Schwedenhäuser by Albrecht Dürer and Hans Bien. Also comments on the plan to reconstruct the dismantled house from the ìussere Bucher Strasse 33 in Nürnberg-Thon and to build an open-air museum for Schwedenhäuser. ;
Pagination/Size :
ill. (some col.) ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ;
French keywords :
Allemagne ; Architecture ; Bien, Hans, 1591-1632 ; Bois ; Charpente ; Comble à la Mansart ; Construction ; Dürer, Albrecht, 1471-1528 ; Grenier ; Iconographie ; Maison ; Matériaux de construction ; Moyen Age ; Nürnberg (DEU) ; Nürnberg (DEU), ìussere Bucher Strasse, 33 ; Nürnberg (DEU), Thon ; Nürnberger Land (Landkreis, DEU) ; Schwedenhaus ; Technique ; 1400-1700 ;
Descriptors :
Architectural materials ; Architecture ; Bien, Hans, 1591-1632 ; Construction ; Dürer, Albrecht, 1471-1528 ; Germany ; Granaries ; Houses ; Iconography ; Mansard roofs ; Medieval ; Nürnberg (DEU) ; Nürnberg (DEU), ìussere Bucher Strasse, 33 ; Nürnberg (DEU), Thon ; Nürnberger Land (Landkreis, DEU) ; Roofs ; Schwedenhäuser ; Technique ; Wood ; 1400-1700 ;
Document type :
Article ;
Source :
Nürnberger Altstadtberichte, 2006, 31
INIST identifier :
24801756 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;