XML
Title :

Trøndelags middelalderske kirkesteder : hvor aristokratisk var landskapet?

Medieval church sites in Trøndelag : how aristocratic was the setting?
Author :
BRENDALSMO, A. Jan ;
Publication year :
1997
Language :
Norwegian ; English ;
Abstract :
Investigation of Medieval church building in two Norwegian counties, Northern and Southern Trøndelag. Concludes that 92 percent of church building was undertaken by the king, the church or the great landowners, with hints in the sources that the remaining 8 percent was financed by the same select group. ;
Pagination/Size :
7 ill. ;
Topic :
530 - BIBLIOGRAPHIE D'HISTOIRE DE L'ART ; 5303A - 300-1400 ; Architecture et fouilles ; 530-III - 300-1400 ;
French keywords :
Architecture ; Aristocratie ; Eglise ; Moyen Age ; Norvège ; Trøndelag fylke (NOR) ;
Descriptors :
Architecture ; Aristocracy ; Churches ; Medieval ; Norway ; Trøndelag fylke (NOR) ;
Document type :
Article ;
Source :
Hikuin (Højbjerg), 1997, 24
INIST identifier :
25008379 ;
ISSN :
ISSN 0105-8118 ;
Provenance :
Bibliographie d'Histoire de l'Art ;
Publisher :
Forlaget Hikuin, Højbjerg
Publisher country :
DENMARK ;